Equilibre Free Vst Equalizer Plugin for Windows by AudioTeknikk. Equilibre uses double precision EQ and oversampling in the critical parts of the filter structure.
This is a very good sounding equalizer with minimal digital artifacts and firm bass and analog shaped curves for that airy nice high frequencies. It has a practical and intuitive GUI. Well suited for mixing and mastering.
Equilibre Free Vst Equalizer Plugin for Windows by AudioTeknikk
- High pass filter (2-8 pole).
- Low shelf filter (2 pole).
- 4 peak filters (2 pole).
- High shelf filter (2 pole).
- Low pass filter (2-8 pole).
- Indicator lights on each band
- Mute / solo on each band.
- Stereo, mid or side processing on each band.
- A|B comparison buttons.
- Input level knob.
- Saturation amount knob.
- FFT display with bars or graph.
- RMS and peak meters.
- Frequency response graph with controllable nodes.
- Left click mouse over and under node center to change Q.
- Off/On switch.
- Ctrl + left mouse click to default knobs.
- Shift + left mouse click and drag to get precise knob movement.