ART Pyrite free is a powerfull atmospheric synthesizer
ART Pyrite free offers a wide spectrum of miscellaneous sounds, suitable for all music styles including NewAge and Movie Music. It creates unique variable Atmospheres, Soundscapes, Pads, Textures, Ambient, Sound Effects & Rhythmic and Melodic Sequences.
- 2 analog-style oscillators featuring 22 waveforms.
- 2 digital-PCM oscillators powered by 30 (256 in full version) different waveforms in 2 internal source banks.
- 2 filters – 24db Lowpass and 12db Low/Highpass selectable.
- 2 amplitude ADSR-style envelope generators.
- 2 filter ADSR-style envelope generators.
- 1 16-step polyphonic sequencer with Random button of Volume level (BPM syncable or manually).
- 2 LFO with 3 amounts routed to nine different destinations (BPM syncable or manually).
- 1 Sample & Hold with 3 amounts routed to nine different destinations (BPM syncable or manually).
- 1 vLFO for very low frequency modulations (BPM syncable or manually).
- 1 specially modulated droning chorus for the digital-PCM oscillators (9 modes).
- 1 synced Cross-Stereo-Delay with feedback modulated by vLFO, LFO1, S&H or manually.
- Reverb unit.
- The possibility to load external SF2 files into digital-PCM oscillators.
- MIDI Learn/CC Edit for most control elements.
- Inbuilt MIDI CC/Value displays and Bank/Preset Manager.
- 12 voices polyphony.
- Low CPU usage.
- Straightforward and readable UI – all control elements are on a single screen. Suitable for monitors with higher resolutions.
- 3 preset banks sorted to sound categories: Atmosphere-Pad, Atmosphere-Ambient-FX, Atmosphere-Melody-Rhythm.
- 32 presets (+400 in full version).