Bleep is a free VSTi synthesizer which inspired by the sound of MOS Technology SID
At the same time Bleep’ is not emulator of this chipset but only partially similar to its architecture.
- 3 oscillators with four waveforms: sawtooth, triangle, pulse (with PW) and noise.
- Each oscillator has own detuner, ADSR envelope and multimode LP/BP/HP filter.
- Multimode LFO synced with BPM.
- Modulator Envelope Generator.
- Pseudo arpeggiator.
- Overall multimode filter.
- Built-in preset manager with ability to patch name editing.
In addition, VST automation and full MIDI Learning are supported.