FMMF is a 4 operator FM synthesizer.
2 primary aims:
Make FM synthesis as accessible and user-friendly as possible.
Use multi-stage envelopes and LFOs to make give lots of movement and modulation.
- 4 Operator FM Synthesis instrument with 17 FM algorithms
- 11 different waveforms per operator, with note sync option
- 7 Multi-segment Envelopes (up to 32 stages) for amp, pitch and effects modulation
- 3 LFO’s for pitch and effects modulation
- All envelopes can be free or tempo-sync, each stage can have it’s own contour
- Envelopes can have user defined sustain and repeat points with flexible locking and zeroing options
- LFO’s can be free or tempo sync, with 20 waveforms and phase & note sync options
- Each LFO has it’s own ADSR envelope
- Arpeggiator with 6 modes and adjustable tempo-sync, note length and octave range
- Resonant low pass filter with key and velocity tracking, can be modulated by envelopes or LFOs
- Distortion effect with 18 flavours, can be modulated by envelopes or LFOs
- Delay with comb delay option, size, feedback and damping, modulated by envelope or LFO
- Harmonics can be adjusted from 1 to 256, with limit on frequency beyond Nyquist
- Polyphony adjustable from 1 to 16 voices
- Portamento time
- 64 presets by brian botkiller covering many styles