Helios is a sampler unit, intended to explore the creative side of sampling and not really meant to replace full-fledged samplers.
Rather regard it as a fun and wicked live performance tool 🙂 It can load a single WAV file and tweak it live in realtime to produce some really strange sounds.
- Waveform display on the GUI.
- Modulatable loop start and loop end points.
- Modulatable ADSR envelope control.
- Reverse playback of the sample.
- 2 LFOs, independently syncable to host tempo.
- 6 LFO waveforms (sine, saw up, saw down, triangle, square, noise).
- Support for Anamark, VAZ and Scala tuning files.
- Drag and drop support for WAV and tuning files.
- Full MIDI CC control with MIDI learn and inverse.
- On-board serial LP/HP filter with resonance.
- On-board delay with feedback.
- Powerful WAV reader that supports many WAV versions.
- Start and stop buttons on the GUI.
- Optional sample interpolation algorithm.
Incoming search terms: