Mantra is a FM / phase distortion synth, featuring a Arp/Stepper section.
It is composed by 2 oscillator modules having 3 panels each. The FM Module has the basic waveforms that are followed by three waveform carriers (Sine/Saw/Triangle). The Phase Distortion Module has several waveforms divided in 2 waveform pickers. Mantra also has a short effects table.
- Possibility to morph the waveform into 6 different waveforms.
- Pitch Station (-3/+3) Octave, key tune and fine.
- ADSR Amp envelope.
- Modulation based on FM synthesis.
- ADSR Modulation envelope with amount control.
- Basic Filter (LP/BP/HP/Notch).
- ADSR Filter Envelope with amount control.
- X-Frequency Equalizer that allows you to boost or decrease gain for each oscillator’s full frequency spectrum.
- Tempo Sync LFO with variable time from 16b to 1/16 (Dotteds and Triplets included).
- Various Targets for the Tempo Sync LFO: Filter Cutoff and/or Filter Res, Modulation, Pitch, Pan.
- Dedicated Filter for the Tempo Sync LFO that might be used as 2nd Filter when it is not a target on the LFO.
- Tempo Sync LFO Release Synchronztion with: OFF (No Sync), FullNote, Bar Start, Transport run.
- Tempo Sync LFO Waveform (Sine/Ramp/Triangle)
- Each Oscillation Module also counts with Pan, Mute, Stereo Widenner and Volume.
- Simple Arp/Stepper with possiblity to connect only one oscillator or both.
- Reverb based on Freeverb Model.
- Distortion Machine (HardClip/Overdrive/Foldback) with possibility to connect one or both oscillators.
- TranceGate with stereo and reverse features.