Piggle is a phase distortion synth.
Warm & organic, clean or distorted…
- ADSR section controls the VCA (volume).
- OCTAVIA rectifies the signal, creating a distorted upper-harmonic.
- FUZZ engages the fuzz circuit (the amount of fuzzing is very velocity-sensitive).
- FUZZ-BOOST doubles the amount of gain in the fuzz-circuit (obviously this doesn’t work when the “FUZZ” is off).
- RING ringmodulates the signal coming from the oscillator with the signal coming from the resonator. An LFO fades this effect in & out of the mix. The LFO & overall mix are controlled with the RATE, DEPTH & MIX-knobs next to the “ring”-button).
- FILTER engages an LFO-controlled lowpass-filter (the RATE & DEPTH-knobs affect this LFO).
- STEREO-RES: when on, the filter of the right channel has a slightly higher resonance value, creating a subtle stereo-effect.