ProjectX1 is a hybrid bass synth
utilizing subtractive, fm, phase distortion and unison synthesis.
It’s essentially a monophonic synth but has a pseudo stereo mode.
- 2 filters
- 2 adsr’s
- mod envelope generator
- 2 modulation matrix’s with 24 possible destinations each and the source signals can also be inverted
- 2 effects types which are widely used in music production today,a tube amp simulator which allows you to control gain,clip,speed,cap,bias,shape and mix and also a bit crusher with selectable modes of operation
- unison oscillator (the synth does’nt operate in unison mode)
- peak follow can grunge up the sound a bit more
- most of the knobs/sliders can be controlled via midi
- dual waveshapers or assymetrical waveshaping for want of a better term