ProtoPlasm TSM Pro is a pad and texture synthesizer
One of the special features of this synthesizer is a very easy to handle modulation-system with 8 LFO/S&H-outputs plus Transition system and Super-Modulation. There are even patternlike LFO-waveforms as modsources so You can do quite amazing and complex modulations with only very few settings. Basically this synthesizer is best suited for highly vivid pads and textures but you can also do standard synth sounds like bass, leads etc. More than 1100 patches (still patchcompatible to prior versions) included: see Appendix.
- 3 digital PCM-wave oscillators powered by 150 (96 in free version) different waveforms of enhanced quality.
- Each oscillator’s level can be modulated by different sources.
- Super Modulation for osc. and both filters.
- Filter-FM for both filters with adjustable sources.
- Shape function for S&H seed source.
- Transition System with three modes.
- 1 LP filter (24db Lowpass) with adjustable Boost and ADSR EG.
- 1 HP filter (12db Hipass) with adjustable Boost and ADSR EG.
- 2 shapeable LFO with patternlike waveforms (bpm-synced).
- 1 shapeable standard LFO (bpm-synced).
- 1 shapeable Sample & Hold with pattern (bpm-synced).
- Each LFO and S&H provide an additional Mix-out for mixed LFO-shapes.
- The LFO-modulation stepper switches selectable sources for modulation in sequence or at random.
- 1 ADSR EG for VCA.
- Adjustable level for direct, LP and HP output with separate pan each.
- Stereo-delay for PingPong effects (bpm-synced).
- User-Waves for oscillators now via Soundfontfiles (SF2) and wav-files loadable.