Pulsation Lite allows you to explore pulse wave synthesis in a simple and easy to use manner.
Included are tuning, pulse width, effects and modulation options to further shape the sounds, although limited to pulse wave synthesis you can create a wide range of sounds and it is free so give it a try and see if you find it useful.
- 4 pulse-waves each with LFO and ENV modulation options with visual graph for waveform shape
- 4 stage ADSR amplitude envelope with visual graph for envelope shape
- Keytracking filter with low-pass, high-pass, band-pass, band-reject, and peaking configurations
- 4 stage ADSR filter envelope with visual graph for envelope shape
- Tempo-syncable sine, saw, square, triangle, or noise LFO to modulate filter and pulse-widths
- Multi-effect delay, chorus, and distortion each with toggles and mix knobs
- Easy 1 knob velocity adjustment and modulation wheel amount adjustment
- Pitchbend range from -12 to +12 steps
- Tune from -5 to +5 octaves and 12 semi-tones per octave adjustment