Designed to re-create the sound of a Theramin.
Offering control either using a MIDI keyboard or using the mouse to drag the glowing spot across the ‘chart’ for more authentic ‘Theramin’ style play.
- sine, sawtooth, triangle and pulse waves, plus simple wave shaping
- variable LFO for vibrato and tremolo
- pan, chorus (detuning), stereo spread and glide controls
- addition of filtered noise to add a bit of grime
- adjustable frequency range on main control
- midi CC60 and CC61 for x and y
- filtered, ping-pong, stereo delay.
Incoming search terms: