Świerk is a relatively straight forward subtractive synthesizer with familiar sound generators, controls, routing, look and feel.
- 4 sound generators: 2 oscillators with 3 different selectable waveforms, a sub oscillator and a noise generator.
- 6 internal modulation sources can be routed via any of the 12 modulation slots to a choice of 20 destinations, providing as much control as possible to get the best results out of the 2 onboard low frequency oscillators.
- 2 simple ADSR envelopes and 8 stage envelope generator give users the ability to create a wide range of sounds.
- The external matrix is where users can route midi controls such as pitch wheel, mod wheel and velocity to 37 different destinations in any of the 8 modulation slots.
- The preset manager allows for easy browser and file management of the 128 presets that come with Świerk. 50 of which have been created by several excellent sound designers. Soon we will have more presets from them available to download for free from the saltline preset page.
Incoming search terms: