Trans Computer Maschine is a semi-modular vintage lead synthesizer with a pattern sequencer.
It is modeled after 2 legendary mono synths and a custom analog sequencer from Germany.
- 3 Multi-Oscillators with Sawtooth, Triangle, Saw-Triangle and variable Pulse shapes.
- Color adjustable Noise Generator.
- 3 mode Ring Modulator.
- Advanced Sample/Hold.
- Selectable 2/4-pole resonant LP Filter with auto-oscillation.
- HP Filter with bus selection.
- 2 exponential Envelope Generators offering 3 operation modes.
- Unique Sequencer features like ‘skip’ and ‘set’ can be played live from MIDI keyboard.
- Inter-patch Sequencer pattern ‘Copy/Paste’ feature.
- Fully MIDI controllable.
- Fully VST automatable.
Incoming search terms: