Harmonaut use additive synth with 4 waveform types and 32 harmonics that can be drawn
with the mouse.
In the same way can be adjusted the attack, decay, sustain and release for each harmonic. Additional timbre adjustments are made using LP/HP filter, LFO and chorus.
- 32 drawable harmonics with separate ADSR per harmonic.
- 4 waveform types (sine, saw, triangle and square).
- Multimode LFO synced with BPM.
- Internal chorus.
- Easy control with pop-up menus.
- 64 factory presets.
- Built-in preset manager with ability to patch name editing.
- VST automation.
- Full MIDI Learning.