Mr. Alias 2 uses non-bandlimited oscillators which can be transposed near to and beyond the Nyquist frequency, causing most of their spectra to be aliased back into audible non-harmonic frequencies.
The sound can then be further processed by a number of crude “effects.” Though it is based on the same concept as the original, Mr. Alias 2 is completely rewritten for cross-platform compatibility, and has a number of significant improvements.
- 2 oscillators
- 18 waveforms
- Full stereo processing
- 6 filter types including a formant filter
- Filter envelope
- External audio processing
- Patch randomizer button
- Highly configurable MIDI control with MIDI learn
- MIDI-controllable patch morphing
- Drag & drop preset and MIDI map loading
- Resizable GUI