STS-17 featuring the Wave-Transition method for absolute unique soundscapes and textures.
A very straight userinterface with 3 “Lazy”-Buttons for randomizing different sets of parameters so programming this synthesizer is incredibly easy. The Transition method adds a stunning new dimension and motion for an evolving sound changing completely it’s characteristics.
Although this is an amazingly simple structured synthesizer it gains its astounding sound from the Transition method between the oscillators. As there are even some waves like Waterflow, Rainy and Jungle the STS is also suited for ambient soundscapes or even industrial noises.
- 4 digital PCM-wave oscillators powered by 120 selectable waveforms.
- 2 filters (24db Lowpass and 12 db Highpass, both mixable).
- 1 ADSR-style envelope generators.
- 3 LFO (bpm-synced).
- 1 Sample & Hold (bpm-synced).
- 1 bpm-synced, pan modulated delay.
- 2 Transit and 1 Shift engine.
- User SF2 loadable.