basic 64 is inspired by the 8 bit sounds of the classic Commodore 64
It’s not a straight emulation, but is based around the SID chip with some extras for that 8-bit retro game sound, lofi gritty noises or just plain oddness.
- 16, 8 or 6 bit sound quality.
- 3 oscs, each with their own ADSR envelope.
- Oscillators can be sync’d and ring modulated by each other.
- Pitch envelope modulation.
- Pitch wobble option, for subtle instability.
- 2 tempo-sync LFO’s to modulate pitch, cut-off and pulse width.
- LFO’s have attack/release curves.
- Tempo-sync arpegiator.
- Flexible routing to state variable filter (LP, HP & BP).
- Envelopes can be reset or continuous at retrigger.
- Monophonic or polyphonic option.
- Midi learn / midi CC support.
- 128 presets by sinkmusic & WhiskeyPriest.